I love forest essentials products they make amazing natural products with an Ayurvedic blend and even though I’m not a teenage I still decide to try out the newly launched Kumkumadi teenage night cream because of the amazing blend of ingredients in the cream.
- Kumkumadikeram and Manikya (Ruby) Bhasma – helps to lighten pigmentation and clarify the skin.
- Renowned as Padmaraga or the Red lotus, Manikya Bhasma – skin rejuvenating properties.
- Sweet Almond Oil, Desi Ghee and Shea Butter penetrate into deep layers of the skin at night, and keep the skin healthy and nourished.
Forest essentials products come in an extremely luxurious package. The product comes in a jar with a gold screw lid. The product is tinted in color and has an ultra light texture that absorbs into the skin as soon as you apply.
The Night Cream has a rich formula that helps to repair the skin cells while you sleep, lighten pigmentation and also keep the skin healthy.
After cleansing my face at night I use a small amount of the cream and massage it on my face and neck. I wake up every morning with a soft and bright face. It softens, smoothes, and brightens the skin while you sleep. I noticed an improvement the first day, and after a week now I continue to be impressed with how good my skin looks and feels. And by the third week, I noticed my face had a radiant glow, and the dark circles under my eyes had reduced.
- Moisturizes the skin throughout the night
- softens and improves skin health
- brighter, more radiant skin
- Contains almond oil and ghee
- Natural Ingredients
- Jar packaging
Price: Rs. 1,975 for 30 gms