What the brand says: Color Jolt Intense Lip Paint delivers shocking color and shine and its 1000 watt shine will truly electrify your surroundings like no other. Amp up the intensity with this super vibrant lip paint. Go beyond gloss with a jolt of intense color and gloss!
Packaging: The lipsticks come in a color coded tube form with felt tip applicator and black matte screw-cap which is very easy to use. Very lightweight and leak-proof.
Texture: The lipsticks are actually thick lip creams that come out of the felt tip nozzle when squeezed. The lip cream is extremely easy to blend and settles into a creamy-matte finish which I totally love.
Shade: The range has 8 gorgeous shades and below is a summary on each-
- Bittersweet Mandarin- This is a popsicle-orange shade which isn’t neon like the usual oranges but is deep and will suit all skin tones.
- Flaunting My Pink- This is a beautiful pink shade which is a bit on neon side. Will suit all skin tones.
- Don’t Pink With Me- This is a proper neon fuchsia pink shade which will only go well with light to medium skin tones. Might look a bit frosty on darker skin.
- Baby Mauve- This shade is quite similar to ‘Don’t Pink With Me’ but is a little deeper. Will only go well with light to medium skin tones. Might look a bit frosty on darker skin.
- You Red-Me- This is a gorgeous red shade that I absolutely love! Will suit all skin tones.
- Vanity Violet- This is a pure deep violet shade which is great for festive season! will suit all skin tones.
- Show-Off Nude- This is the lightest shade in the range which is very light nude and will only suit fair skin tones. will look frosty on medium to dark skin tones. This is the only shade in the range which I don’t quite like.
- Vamp Red- This is a beautiful deep red shade with berry undertones. Absolutely love it to bits and will suit all skin tones.
Fragrance: All the lipsticks smell citrusy sweet and I love it!
How I use and staying power:
To use, simply squeeze out some product and swipe the tip on lips while you do that. Apply a thin layer for sheer stained finish or build it up for an opaque bright color.
I love matte lipsticks and matte lip creams that settle 100% dry and transfer-proof. These lipsticks are matte but have a creamy sheen on them which surprisingly I quite like! They do not settle 100% matte like most of the matte lip creams but they settle int a creamy-matte layer and do transfer minimal. The best thing abut these lipsticks (especially the dark shades) is that they stain your lips really bad (in a good way) and even if you eat anything, the stain would still be there. i also love the fact that these lipsticks feel very comfortable and apply flawlessly over your lips for an even color. The felt tip applicator makes application easy, even near the cupid’s bow. They are super light-weight and easy to carry around. If you have dry lips or chapped lips, you could still use these without worrying about exaggerating your lip condition but it is always best to prep your lips prior to application just to make them look pretty and kissable. I quite like the formula and finish and give these lipsticks a thumbs up!
- Travel friendly
- Color coded tubes
- Easy to use felt tip applicator
- Amazing long-lasting formula
- Feel comfortable on the lips
- Can be applied sheer or build up for opaque finish
- Stain the lips
- I love the fragrance
PRICE: INR 450/- each