What the brand says: Beyond bold, it’s sensational. Achieve high-impact color in one saturated stroke with Maybelline’s The Loaded Bolds lipstick. Hypercolor pigments and an opaque, creamy clay base deliver one-stroke intensity. Sumptuous honey nectar leaves a creamy finish. Maybelline’s Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds is available in a range of pigment-loaded shades from deep plums to vibrant reds.
Packaging: The lipsticks come in the usual maybelline packaging with blue shiny lids. The lipsticks are travel friendly and easy to use.
Texture: The lipsticks are super smooth and creamy yet moisturizing-matte. The texture is somewhat like the Maybelline Creamy Matte Lipsticks.
Shade: There are a total of 10 shades in the range, here is a summary on each-
- Fierce Fuschia- This is a bright pink shade with a bit of neon tones to it. Will suit fair to medium skin tones.
- Raspberry Rendezvous- This is a bright pink shade, almost like light maroon or light burgundy. Will suit all skin tones except very dark skin tones.
- Dynamite Red- This is a proper red shade and will suit all skin tones.
- Midnight Date- This is like a deep brown shade with burgundy undertones. Will suit fair to medium skin tones.
- Berry Bossy- This shade is like a lighter version of ‘Midnight Date’ and will suit fair to medium skin tones.
- Smoking Red- This is a beautiful deep red shade and will suit all skin tones.
- Fearless Purple- This is a proper deep purple shade and will suit fair to medium and dusky skin tones.
- Sunny Coral- This is a deep orange shade and will go well with fair to dusky skin tones.
- Wickedly White- This is a pure white shade and will only suit very fair to fair skin tones. This particular shade can also be mixed with other shades to lighten it a bit.
- Chocoholic- This is a deep chocolate brown shade and will suit all skin tones.
Fragrance: The lipsticks have a very mild sweet fragrance that I love.
How I use and staying power: To use, simply swipe on well-exfoliated lips for a smooth finish. You are done!
The lipsticks have an amazing creamy texture that glide on easily on the lips and give an opaque finish in just one swipe. The lipsticks go on pigmented and fade only a bit after 2-3 hours because they transfer. After 2-3 hours or mild eating, the transferring stops and pigmented non-transferable stain remains on the lips which can stay for additional 4 hours approx. If you eat heavy and oily meals, the lipstick can fade almost 60-70% but the light stain will always be there until you remove it with a makeup remover. I really love how long wearing these lipsticks are and how comfortable they feel on the lips. The finish does look matte but is actually a creamy-matte and does not dry out your lips. Overall, the lipsticks are great and I love them!
- Very pigmented
- Creamy-matte texture
- Does not dry out the lips
- Feels comfortable on the lips
- Transferring stops after 2-3 hours
- Stays for good 5-6 hours
- The range launched in India does not have nudes and light pinks
PRICE: INR 550/-