What the brand says: This unique combination of 100% plant-derived oils combats skin dryness, and restores natural health and glow to skin. Without the greasiness one would expect from an “oil”. It gets to work instantly, restoring your natural glow by replenishing lost nutrients, fighting oxidative damage, and preventing Trans-Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL) from your skin.
The product is a blend of 10 skin beneficial oils mentioned below-
1. Grape seed oil- Source of linoleic acid that helps reduce clogged pores
2. Sea buckthorn oil- This is the richest source of vitamin C that limits free radical damage
3. Rose hip oil- Extremely rich source of antioxidants that helps slow down ageing
4. Argan oil- Rich in omega-6 fatty acids and helps ease skin inflammation
5. Sweet Almond oil- Hydrates and protects the skin
6. Apricot seed oil- Natural source of vitamin A that lubricates and heals
7. Sunflower seed oil- Rich in minerals that gives you a healthier looking skin
8. Olive oil- Vegan source of squalene that repairs damaged skin
9. Pomegranate seed extract- Rich in omega-5 fatty acids that counters free radical damage
10. Jojoba seed oil – Contains vitamin B complex & iodine that has healing property
MY TAKE ON PLUM GRAPESEED AND SEA BUCKTHORN GLOW-RESTORE FACE OILS BLEND
Packaging:The oil comes in a travel-friendly frosty glass bottle with a dropper screw-cap. The packaging is quite similar to that of clarins facial oils.
Texture: The oil is like a dry-oil and very lightweight. Settles to a hydrating non-greasy film on your skin if used in right quantity.
How I use: The oil can be used during the day time under your makeup, foundation or moisturizer and before bedtime prior to using any night cream. I like to apply 3 drops during the day and 4-5 drops before bedtime for intense hydration. Simply press the oil onto your skin.
First impressions: The oil is made for normal to dry and very dry skin but it feels good on my combination skin too. I have slight oily T-zone with dry skin on my cheeks and clogged pores around the chin area. I used this under my makeup on bare skin before applying a primer and makeup looked really healthy and glowy with no dry patches. Also, there was no oiliness that one would expect from a facial ‘oil’ especially when used under makeup. 3 drops of this oil seem to work fine during the day under moisturizer but I did feel my T-zone getting a bit shiny after 3-4 hours. I used 4-5 drops of this oil before bedtime, after thorough exfoliation and topped it up with a hydrating moisturizer. Since the oil is safe to be used under and around the eyes, I used it under my eye cream too. Skin looked fresh, soft and well hydrated the next morning. Also, cheeks felt touchable with no dryness. There wasn’t any visible glow or any miraculous change in my skin but one cannot expect any instant results from skin care products! By far, the products seems good even if it isn’t specifically made for combination skin. Let us see how it performs with regular 1 month use!
Note: The product will be further used to check/test every claim the brand has made.The review will be updated after 1 month of religious usage.
- Travel friendly
- Smells pleasant
- Non-greasy oil
- Contains skin beneficial natural ingredients
- Feel quite hydrating
- Hides and heals dry patches
- Little goes a long way
- Using too much of the product can make your skin look a bit shiny
PRICE: INR 775/- for 30 mL