Texture: The scrub is green in color with tiny granules, has a good creamy consistency and spreads easily in the skin with a lovely fragrance. The exfoliating grains are like thin sand and very gentle. It is not too rough and a little goes a long way.
To use: I spread the scrub all over my face and let it sit for few mins to help soften my skin and then scrub my face for a minute using damped fingers before I rinse it off.
Does it work: The scrub does a great job of cleansing the skin, fighting blemishes, and leaving the skin feeling soft. It is gentle enough to use daily but I used it every other day in place of the cleanser. The scrub gently buffs away dead skin, leaves the skin super smooth and clean. With regular use, it works great on treating blackheads and also it does prevent new blackheads from forming.
- Contains 1% Salicylic acid which helps to clear blackheads
- Made with 100% natural exfoliants
- Hypoallergenic & Paraben free
- Skin feels fresh and clean
- Effectively exfoliates the skin
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Treat and Prevents blackheads
- Not easily available in India
PRICE: $5.09 for 170g